Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Articles on Music


February was a very busy, very satisfying month, but I didn't get much time to blog. And today's blog is one of those 'list' blogs, where you scour through what you've done previously and provide links to that.

I've dug up some articles on music that I wrote for Buzzle. Music is a special passion of mine and I play the violin, the guitar and the harmonium - I'm also a pretty good singer, if I say so myself.

I've been writing for Buzzle for the past four years and it's been a totally wonderful experience.

Here's the list -

The Prince of Venosa

Music in the Renaissance

Johann Sebastian Bach

Sergei Rachmaninov (1873-1943)

Lili Marlene

Nazis and Music

Hollywood Musicals

Music Therapy

The Music Conductor

Musical Mondegreens

Etta James – Queen of the Blues

The Chieftains

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails